Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Miss Universe Leila Lopes and interesting secrets

"Hope, love and family. If Wednesday can have friends, then that is because they are important to me "- Miss Universe share things in life are indispensable. 

Before you step on the podium glory, holding the title of Miss Universe 60 th, Leila Lopes was a pretty interesting interview posted on the site Missosology. This is the general question of beauty Misso for Miss Universe contest this year. 

Frank, sincere and so insanely simple, easy-Miss Universe makes people love or hate by this character. See all interviews of Miss Angola to understand why this African beauty shine at Miss Universe this year. 

- You tell us about things that many people do not know about you? 
I'm an easygoing girl and have a little fun ... and I'm left-handed. 

- Do you carry anything in his bag this time? 
Wallet, mobile phone, a bottle of water, Ipad and sunglasses. 

- Three things you can not live without what? 
Hope, love and family. If Wednesday can have friends, then that is because they are important to me. 

- If you have three wishes, what you would wish, why? 
I would wish for all natural disasters, civil wars and disease will end because I believe that this is what destroys the world.

- Tell us something about where you grew up? 
The town where I grew up called Benguela, located in the south of Angola. Benguela is known for its fabulous beaches and women here are very nice. This is the land of peace with those very kind and polite, good food and wonderful climate. 

- Please tell us about your fashion style? 
My fashion style is simple and generally difficult to name. There are days I wear a dress, followed by then I will wear jeans and days later I might look classic. I'm also a fan of the accessories. Handbags and shoes are indispensable. I dress to go with fashion trends, but only the kind that I see fit for themselves. Overall, I liked the comfort, convenience in style and fashion. 

- You can share your beauty secrets with readers Missosology? 
I look better if little makeup, and all I need is mascara, concealer and lip gloss. 

- Personality What's your worst? 
I'm too honest and sometimes I make people hurt. 

- In a beautiful forest in Brazil are converging, what will make you stand out? 
Beauty inside and outside. I'm just me! 

- The biggest mistake you ever make is what, and what did you do to correct? 
The mistake came a few months ago when I told my mother that she had been a bad mother because she had hit me a lot when I was a child. A second later when I realized I had hurt her, and I wonder why I do it ... I cried because regretted running to hug her and say sorry. 

- You send a message to fans from Missosology what not? 
First I want to thank the fans have always supported me. I will try my best in these days in Brazil and make you all proud.

1 comment:

  1. She is so hot, now wonder whe she bring home the crown. Nice post, nice pics Ms. Angola is one of a kind.


    Zero Dramas

    ReplyDelete