Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miss Finland 2011 Pia Pakarinen suddenly relinquishes crown.

After returning from the competition Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil, Miss Finland Pia Pakarinen suddenly relinquishes crown.
Pia Pakarinen cried when disclaiming Miss crown.
Pia Pakarinen relinquishes his crown on the national television channel - source: Youtube 

Speaking of cried, Pia Pakarinen said the contestants on Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil is the time of her extremely difficult. She almost did not receive the encouragement and support from organizers Miss Finland that I have to prepare everything for this competition. 

Speaking on national television Monday 16-9 (local time), Pia Pakarinen said she encountered some problems with the organizers Miss Finland.Miss organizers arrears the bonus owed ​​to her. 
Pia Pakarinen born on 5-10-1990, 1.7 m high, weighs 52kg with a fairly standard measure of three rounds. Pia themselves as shy and more confident to join Miss Finland. She was crowned Miss 3-2011 in May and became the country's representatives contest Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil. Although it is supported but Pia Pakarinen had left empty-handed in this competition. 
"I want to thank all who have supported me in one way or another but I can hold this crown again" - Pia Pakarinen said.

Pia Pakarinen also "factors" that Miss national organization does not pay much attention to her. "They do not work full time and I have to do everything yourself. I believe the organization should be completely changed immediately. " 

Pia Pakarinen admitted that: "Being Miss Universe is a great thing in my career but I've lost it. But now I'm happy with my life. And when I close this door will surely open many new doors for me. " 

She concluded: "Now, I'm much more comfortable and can breathe air free". 

After Pia Pakarinen give Miss Finland, was awarded runner Sara Sieppi the Miss crown. Sara Sieppi represent the country participated in the competition Miss World 2011 held in the UK next.
According to GB

No comments:

Post a Comment